Tuesday, March 15, 2005

 

Downloading TV Shows

Watching TV on cable or satellite or whatever the shit sucks ass without a PVR because of the commercials. I hate watching them. I hate sitting thru them even if I'm not paying attention and they're muted. its still unncessary interruption of the program. So I've got a simple answer, and no I'm not ready to buy a PVR just yet --- I'm a cheapo never forget that --- I'm downloading my favorite shows from sites like btefnet. Its great. No commercials, good quality (not quite satellite but close, esp. on my crappy TV (got the TV for free for financing a bed that I'll be paying for until I die with 30% interest scandalously compounding yearly). Looks like I need to log into my homepc via VNC and start downloading last night's Daily Show among other things.

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?