Thursday, May 19, 2005

 

Getting rid of money

So I want to cut the use of money entirely out of my life. Well, at least, the use of fiat government moneys, like CDN, USD, etc., and the credit systems that go with them. Its all shit to me, and I hate using/looking at those awful interest bearing banknotes, the debts which finance their existence never possibly to be repaid fully with the interest charged, and all of us trying to work and pay off the debts until there is litereally no money left in circulation. And that when the collapse comes.

Anyways, I dont care about the impending collapse, actually its exciting for me because then I really will be able to cut these monies out of my life.

A good site with information about money past present and future is transaction.net, Bernard Lietaer's site.

I've got an alternate form of capitlism in mind, something with better information and fewer barriers. I'll try to update here when I get more thinking in about that system and have a chance to implement something.

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?