Sunday, June 19, 2005

 

Couple movies

So I'm gonna give Madagascar and The Day After Tomorrow a whirl ... downloading them via BT right now. Oh, btw in case anyone is wondering, i saw on Pirate Bay links to what is supposed to be an EXCELLENT quality DVDRip of Star Wars Episode III --- NOT the workprint but a proper DVDRip of something that is apparently missing only the credits and the quality is top notch. I've seen some screenshots. Anyways, I actually paid money to see that movie in the theatre and I dont generally watch movies twice unless they just became my favorite movie, which doesnt really happen anymore (I dont really play favorites anymore). I'll try and remember to let y'all know (not like anyone reads this haha) how Madagascar and TDAT were. 'Course, berardinelli could tell ya.

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?