Wednesday, June 01, 2005

 

Getting Buried

I'm getting buried in debt. I kind of had it under control, but hahahahaha NOT ANYMORE!

Now its out of control. See, what happened was I went to school, you know so I could try and be a productive member of this bullshit "society". Anyways, took me some time to find a job and so I got a lot of debt on credit cards built up during and mostly right after college. About $25000 ... ok not so bad, but I also have to take care of my wife and child, and trust me that is not cheap. A lot of expenses every month and just barely able to pay all that and pay the debt service. I tried to get consolidation loans, and while theres nothing wrong with my credit save from some previous and resolved account delinquency (30 - 60 days on a couple cards) I just dont qualify for a low interest consolidation loan type product.

Now given that, I've sometime ago resigned myself to eventually going bankrupt. I had hoped that maybe I wouldnt need to ... but with the latest development its a sure thing.

See, my car has been having problems for the last little while. And well it turns out the problems I was noticing were are result of hidden problems. Anyways, with all the work that really is required, I'm out about $2000. And I dont have it, so I took a brand spanking new loan, at the most usurous rate I've ever subjected myself to.

I've used that loan to pay off the two companies that might be able to reposess things I need and use, and the rest is going to go to pay for the car repairs and to be used to pay the monthly servicing bill for this new loan. (I dont think you're supposed to service the loan with the loan ... but whatever.)

But theres no way I can afford to live and pay back (or even service) my new level of debt. Wonder why these morons even gave me the loan. Well good for them.

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?