Friday, June 03, 2005

 

Looking for TV shows.

Oh I dont think I posted about it but it deeply affected me. Maybe I did and am too lazy to read archives. I think I said that Btefnet got sued but were still in biz on IRC ... too bad that was only for a very very short time. Anyway so btefnet is gone wiped off the earth sort of. So now I'm looking for TV shows the old fashioned way .. poking around looking for dates of new episodes of my shows, and then finding for download. Kind of lame. I liked how btefnet just listed torrents for the the latest episodes of popular tv shows such as (goddam, no particular order, eh ... hehe):

the daily show with jon stewart
lost
family guy
south park
simpsons
american dad
real time with bill maher
that 70s show

I'm sure theres others (Maybe I'll update this list sometime), but its hard to tell easily whats even out there now .... I'm finding just a kind of mess of new and old releases on these other non-tv-specialty torrent sites. So I miss btefnet. And TVtorrents was good too, but of course as you probably know they are history also. Perhaps there is enough pressure for a better btefnet/tvtorrents to rise up, one that is more unsuable, if thats possible ... with distributed bt tracker systems now out there it might make it easier.

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?