Friday, June 17, 2005

 

A Parting of Ways

So me and my wife/fiancee/been-together-far-too-long-to-just-be-gf has left me. Its something we've been talking about for a long time. She left for a week or so back in March. We've had a rocky 8 year relationship. I never hit her or anything like that. Didnt even call her names UNLESS she started that shit first. Mostly we just dont see eye to eye on a lot of things, and its too bad because we complement each other so well in many ways. I'm thinking right now that I'll have a chance to get my life organized though and maybe I'll find that I am completely able to do all the things I've previously relied on her for. Who knows. Today I did make my own dinner (chicken breast on the stove, burned the sauce right into the pan! oh my, maybe lower heat next time; salad with iceberg lettuce, half a tomato and 1/4 of a cucumber. mmm good. italian dressing. mmm better.) which is something that I've historically shied desperately away from, resorting to quick things that come in a can or a box and go in the microwave or in a pan and are ready to eat with very little effort. But I got a strange satisfaction out of making my own meal. Maybe it was just the realization that by doing so I could stave off the inevitable of that chicken breast going bad along with the salad stuff. I hate to waste food.

'Course, when I've got me a home thermal depolymerization system there wont be such a thing as wasted food (or excrement for that matter ... precious precious energy packed human excrement).

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?