Monday, June 27, 2005

 

Something I Scribbled

I'm not really a poet. Sometimes I write something down cuz I'm mad or sad or whatever. Sometimes it sounds good. This one was interesting to me.

Wage slaves ...

Tied to our jobs, we're slaves to the wage
All just to have a place to stay
Food to eat and winter heat
Keping alive, so tough to survive

Our parents before us, accepted their fate
To build corporate pyramids and prop up the state
This life aint for me, a life of drudgery
Chasing dollars just to make ends meet.

Forget interest bearing fiat money
Issued by bankmasters with corruption built-in
The fiat money's based only on our faith
And brother I've lost my faith.

I need something new, I know what to do.
New tribal money created by me and you
Using technology to know who's who.
And unlike today, nobody gets screwed.

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?