Saturday, July 23, 2005

 

Been a while, update.

Ok heres an update since its been a while. First off, no I didnt stop gawking at oil. It broke $60, then it hit $62.10 (intraday). So far, not higher. But oh so much is going on -- China's Unocal bid, chevrons upped ante. Looks like Unocal will go with Chevron just now but we wont really really know until Aug 10 (I believe that's a Unocal shareholder meeting). Oil's been down lately, around $58 mainly. Up and down with the fears of the market since theres just about no supply cusion.

Also, I've been trying to reach out a little more and make some friends since completing a couple of important books ('Ishmael' and 'My Ishmael' by Daniel Quinn). Those are good books, I suggest you read at least the first. Second adds more perspective and is just as hard to put down.

China is letting the yuan float now. It had been pegged to the USD for a long time. To me thats the beginning of the end. In the end its China looking out for itself, F the USA.

I've been able to work from home a lot lately, which works much better for me than going into the office. Maybe they're gearing up to let me go, maybe they just realize I really do work better when I dont have to commute and deal with an office environment. I dont really care as I'm so done with this civilization. I'm waiting for the right time to walk away from it. Thats still looking to be that day when theres no gas, no food, and the power goes out. Then I gonna head for the hills and leave behind the hedonistic suck fest that is bound to ensue.

The Daily Show was absent while they moved to a new set. Now theres new episodes again thank goodness. Keep boycotting Big Media and download EVERYTHING. mininova.org, thepiratebay.org, etc. Use them. When money is obsolete there will still be content, so lets get there sooner.

Oh, and by the way, it is I who owns the word Stealth. Me. Now pay up Leo before I stealth YOU.

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?