Monday, November 14, 2005

 

Mutual Credit - in the wild

Seems I'm not the only one trying to wrest control of my own destiny away from the bankmasters. Theres a mutual credit network IN OPERATION with 1200+ members in Cape Town, South Africa! This is totally awesome. I'm going to get in touch with the guy whos working on the software, Tim Jenkin and hopefully have some conversation. I'm totally going to incorporate some of his ideas into my own I think. I was leaving the offers/wants lists till later, or for out-of band ... but it adds a lot to have a facility for that built in. Gotta get multi-party profiles working though. And oh boy it would be awesome if there would be a way to let our systems talk to each other!

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?