Wednesday, December 28, 2005

 

What does it mean?

What does the March 2006 discontinuation of the M3 by the US Fed mean? What are they trying to hide? Does it have anything to do with the euro denominated Iranian Oil Bourse which also opens in March 2006? Is the Fed going to monetize the debt?

I'm becoming more and more nervous about things. I am mentally establishing trigger events which would spur me to buy cases of canned goods. I havent planned out much further than that other than the thought that food items could one day be worth more than gold -- and bartering with them would get you whatever you wanted -- like transportation out of the city. But as it has been pointed out to me, if things get that bad, I'll also need the ability to protect my stash, which scares the hell out of me as that means posession of firearms and ammunition.

So the discontinuation of the M3 makes me start thinkging more about guns. Is there something wrong with me?

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?