Tuesday, January 10, 2006

 

I wish I could quit my job

I am complaining more here. I want to quit my job. But I dont want to get a new "job". I'm sick of "job" and I want to "live". I dont want to work for money any more I just want to find a way to do good work in the world and be able to have a life as a result.


There is ONE reason that I keep on keeping on and that is becuase I am SCARED TO DEATH that quitting will leave me homeless and hungry.

Homeless and Hungry is like, what I dont want to be. Owning my own little mobile shack which I built from scrap and electrified and plumbed by myself would be good. And then I can move it to whereever seems unoccupied, catch rainwater, generate electricity with homebuilt vertical axis wind turbines, plant food and oilseed crops, and squat on some unused land. I dont have any of this, but it is something I think about a lot.

I just dont want to do this anymore. Fuck this society, I dont want to be part of what it is, of what it has become. I am ready to slink off into the hinterland and walk away from it all. If only it were that easy. Fuck.

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?