Tuesday, February 28, 2006

 

Credit Counselling

I just got back from my second and final credit counselling session (mandatory for all new bankrupts). See, I went bankrupt in september after Jessica left, because her leaving made me instantly insolvent (what with the child support and daycare arrangements I consented to), sucks to be my creditors. Actually relaly sucks to be CitiFinanacial (see my other post about how they failed to intimidate), and those bozos even keep sending me offers in the mail. Retards.

Anyhow, I had a nice sit down talk with the credit counselling lady (who's name I'll withhold). We talked a little bit about my financial situation but then moved on to the more interesting topics of peak oil, the world money system, the rising powers of China, eco-villages, pshychic phenomenon and other fun stuff. She kept the conversation going, and I love to talk about that kind of stuff hehe. Also, she let me know that I'll be discharged from bankruptcy on June 17th.

After that I went over to the bank and converted my certified cheque from the paymaster into nice unmarked new style $50 notes.

Comments:

Did she actually have any useful advice that wasn't already very obvious for someone with a highschool education?
 
Naa, but then I wasnt looking for that, just to satisfy the bankruptcy requirements. Save for the fee its been a good experience. But my situation was somewhat unique I think.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?