Monday, February 27, 2006

 

Portable Vaporizer

A few years ago some friends and I, concerned about smoking (or, concerned about not having enough $, whatever) had the idea to design and manufacture a portable battery operator cannabis vaporizer. The product didnt seem to exist, and we all wanted one. The project never got off the ground of course, but the idea was still a good one.

I just found the site of a company who is selling a device very similar to our concept. Good for them! :) The only problem (and why I _wont_ buy one yet) is that it costs about 3x as much as it should. Should cost $100, costs $300 in reality.

Hrmm. now I am wondering if I can find a chinese manufacturer via alibaba.com for this kind of thing and do it myself. Bah no time for it.

Comments:

Yeah, that is pretty expensive, but a cool idea. I don't see why it should cost that much. Hopefully someone will have the time one day to put something together that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Maybe something that doesn't depend on fossil fuels to manufacture, too. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?