Tuesday, February 07, 2006

 

Those wacky cartoons

So I finally found those wacky cartoons that have somehow (cartoons!!!???) caused riots. I dont see the big deal. Here. Some of them might be offensive, but most of them I really dont get what the big deal is.

Update: Ok I have just found out this is all a total load of shit since these imam guys who are inciting their followers to flip out and burn and kill things actually added in more cartoons than the original 12 (sorry bout ads on that link, first source I could find with quick google news search for 'cartoons added'), because apparently the original 12 werent incendiary enough. Fucking retards! Oh my gosh .. well this guy has more on it. I dont have time to find all 3 of the added toons, but this post shows one and its source.

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?