Monday, March 20, 2006

 

BT and my Need for Speed .... being satisfied!

Downloaded the axxo dvdrip of "A History of Violence" in under 45minutes ... for a 700MB avi file with BT. That's pretty impressive compared to how long it usually takes to get a 700MB dvdrip over BT for me. Helps that it had around 900/900 seeds/peers at the time... http://www.mininova.org/tor/239046.

If the production team sees this blog post (which they wont unless through total fluke), kindly send me a self-stamped return envelope (write me for my mailing addy) with a legitimate address linked to the company in some way I will glady put some money in the envelope and send it to you (or alternativey make it just as easy for me to give you some money fully bypassing all of your distribution channel overhead and middlemen which I dont benefit from). In the neighborhood of 1 to 5 $CDN -- I'll decide what its worth to me after I watch it. And thanks again for making such content available!

UPDATE April 7: I've seen the film now. I'll definitely commit to $5CDN at its present 2006 value if the content creators ever find a way for me bypass their distributors.

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?