Monday, April 24, 2006

 

Blogging the revolution - some things I've been thinking about

So ... I aim to either start one or be involved in a major global revolution -- I keep thinking about it lately. See I want all the 6.5 billion people to be on board because we're all stakeholders and I want us all to be able to succeed. So how can I communicate with them? Well I guess I should lay out my manifesto and then appeal for contacts that speak other languages. I want to get 95% of the planet population represented and build concensus.

Its time to transition to biosolar living. Its time to chuck out the banking systems and the governments and the corporations and basically start over. Its time to start doing these things while the anachronistic systems and institutions of the past play out their deaths, so that as the old order dies we will be prepared to move fully into the new. This means setting up our future and not looking back, ignoring the nations and corporations of the past and yes it also means standing up to them, with force if neccessary. I really want to avoid bloodshed but there _is_ a time to fight. And I'm afraid that time is going to be soon. How will you know? I can't tell you but you'll know. The cracks are already starting to appear in the dam.

So we need a plan to rollout inclusive biosolar living on this planet. I envision a form of participatory anarchy making it all work, globally linked by what we will create from whatever is left of the present internet. And we absolutely have to work together if we want to keep this planet habitable. We'll definitely need a constructive way to transact with one another and build meaningful relationships. We cannot be fighting amongst ourselves chasing after scarce dollars. We'll stop paying taxes, we'll stop paying attention to the old order and just let it die. If it tries to fight us, we'll fight back, but not before trying to convince our agressors that they reallly want to be on our side. The truth is that they have no power over us, the power only an illusion, based on a confidence game. And when the agents of force, fed and housed by our enemies, can realize a brighter future by being on our side then we have won.

I would first begin by establishing a small biosolar habitat with close friends. I would then do everything possible to get physical neighbors on board with the plan, and help form consensus plans for expansion. At the same time I would want to make it widely known what is being embarked upon, and the planet wide goals. I dont want to push a particular lifestyle on anybody but at the same time I dont want them to push their lifestyle on me. And right now I feel like the "chase dollars, pay taxes, be part of some bullshit called Canada" lifestyle is forced down my throat every second of every day. I dont have the "legal" option to a place to live without it being tied into some national fiat money system! I dont believe in national fiat money systems, I dont believe in property taxes. So my time will come, and I will not be held in a cage for my beliefs. The only justifaction for putting a man in a cage is that he is a physical danger to his community, and a guy who simply wants to stake a claim to some property and grow himself some food and live life and not chase dollars is NOT a physical danger to his community.

The young people of today will come to realize (because I'm bloody well going to make them understand) that they have been robbed of their future by the wasteful generations before them. And it will fall on our shoulders to keep the planet habitable for our children. I have a little girl and it PAINS ME to think of the future she will inherit.

I know I'll remain part of the problem right now because to try to be part of the solution will land me in a cage, put there by fucks who claim to represent folks who occupy the land inside these lines drawn on a map.

At least I'm thinking about this stuff. Most just accept things the way they are, chase dollars, consume more, pay some interest, lose the house to the bank, have some kids so they can do the same, then die. Some life. And thats why we need to change the way things are.

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?