Sunday, September 17, 2006

 

Chicken Wings - I was so wrong.

A while back with some friends I wondered out loud why you get served drumsticks with your chicken wings. I mean why do they call them "wings" when they include drumsticks? I didnt understand. I was convinced that the little drumsticks were part of the chicken leg. Well la dee da I'm a buffoon. See theres a single-boned part that connects between the shoulder and the elbow called the humerus. Thats the mini drumstick. Then next part, between the elbow and the wrist is the one with the two bones called radius and ulna. That two boned part was what I was thinking of when I ask for wings. Well, now I have no problem because they are both part of the wing! And so to Ken, Geoff, Ryan and Mike, I humbly concede my silly incorrectness.

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?