Wednesday, October 18, 2006

 

Cogeco fuck suck and blow

The BT upload problem persists. Fuck Cogeco. I'm getting DSL, and will run them side by side. And if it turns out that cogeco is the mighty suck-force in the universe, then I might disconnect them. The fuckin stupid thing is, cogeco is really working wonderful for anything that isnt P2P uploading. I can download on p2p fine, in proportion to my ability to upload. I assume that if I could actually upload faster, my downloads would be faster, which is why I'm not concerned about downloading until I know that uploading is working right first. Fuck. Another bill.

Hey maybe I should get one of those linksys RV042 things and load-balance my mulitple broadband connections. Meh its CAD$200 I can afford not to spend.

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?