Saturday, October 21, 2006

 

Compare Cogeco to DSL, and watch the lameness fly.


Click to Enlarge!

I wanted to test seeding a video file from my home PC to my VPS, using DSL for part of it, and Cogeco for part of it. Cogeco is still crippled. I called support and got a ticket put in. I will call back on Tues or Wednesday to get the results of the ticket. I predict that the ticket will have disappeared with no new notes, and the tech support people will continue to tell me they dont support bittorrent. I dont want "support", I want reliable end-to-end TCP streams regardless of what type of data they carry. Once again, FTP works fine to this FTP on Cogeco. Only BT uploading is broken. Click the graphic above to see the result of this most recent test.

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?