Tuesday, December 12, 2006

 

Costco Window Shopping Nightmare





I decided to check out Costco to see if I want to renew my old membership. Guy at the door lets me in with both my backpack and my expired membership. Cool. Anyway, I plan to take short videos of my adventure, mostly to note the prices of some things I might actually buy to see if it is worthwhile. I observe many things. At 0:33 you hear the end of my coversation with a guy who had questions about DVD-R vs DVD+R. Then a lot of product and pricing. At 3:06 in the video there is a lady who wants to see what the spoons look like (disposable plastic spoons I believe) and so she proceeded to open the box. Shortly after that I was asked buy some guy (who seemed to work there) not to take pictures. Then a little while later some other lady (also who worked there) came up and asked me not to take pictures and wanted to see my old membership card. She told me that I'd have to have my backpack inspected on the way out. I said I understand, no problem. When I go to leave my bag is quite thoroughly searched. I am followed out into the parking lot by a guy who I had seen in the store. I think he was following me in the store. Him and another guy tried to approach me as I was getting to my car but I just got in and drove off. It was an overall suck-ass experience, being hassled and shit. I do (did?) plan to buy a bunch of stuff there. Anyways, you dont get to see much of the exciting stuff because I'm retarded and not recording at those times mostly. You do see the last few seconds (sort of cuz its too jerky) of my bag search on the way out. She asking me about the shit in my bag too. Why do you have flyers from canadian tire. Do you have like a walkman in here? And I'm just like I dunno .. theres stuff in there. Whatever she can look through it all. Its basiclaly a manpurse. How do you like having your manpurse sifted thru buy some dink at a Costco? Yeah I'm stealing your precious bulk merchanidise in my little backpack .. grumble. Anyway, look at that advil liquigels.

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?