Friday, August 03, 2007

 

NOT Moving to TO.

Forgot to update my millions of readers - yeah no ... Toronto not happening. Got declined at the one place I saw that was acceptable, affordable and in the right area (saw a bunch of other shit too, saw sooo many micro-sized-overpriced-condos and got over that shit after wasting a month on it). So ... fuck Greenwin Property Managment, and fuck Toronto. I was ready to commit over $17,000 to them, and should have had no problem with my employment history. But my 2005 bankruptcy was enough for them to say no thanks. Maybe it was just not meant to be. I mean seriously if I'd been accepted I'd have moved to TO already and everything would be totally different for me. I wouldnt be stockpiling cash because my raise would have been going directly into the greater rent. My schedule with junior would be all fucked up, and I'd be working in the office daily. And well, none of that is going to happen.

For now, at least, I'm just gonna try and stay here in my Burlington flat. I have to resolve a parking-fee-bait-and-switch dispute with the landlord. I'll probably just bend over, lube up, and accept what I have coming for that. Then once that is out of the way I can hopefully negotiate with them on some rental terms that are closer to what they are advertising for joe-buttfuck-off-the-street $950 including utes and a parking space (parking for a year anyway). Also I am currently subscribed to a seemingly grandfathered unlimited bell DSL plan at this address that I abuse the hell out of which doesn't seem to be available to new customers so if I move I will be paying for bandwidth out the wazoo. And the wazoo is just too beaten up already lollerz.

Comments:

It was not meant to be... it'll all work out in the end, right? I don't have to tell you that, you already know.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?