Friday, August 03, 2007

 

OpenID

Go to myopenid.com and sign up for one, right now. Thank you.

Now you will have a single-sign-on and universal ID, and you can go log into this cool website jyte.com .

Also, I think I am never writing a normal user registration system again, ever. I think that I will tell you that you can log in with your openid, and if you dont have an openid to go to myopenid or any other trusted openID provider and freakin get one.

And the first app I want to make is a trust network where you establish trust and relationships with people by actually doing something for them. I can make websites and code db applications and fun stuff like that. I hate to cook. Lets find a way to work together so your website gets made and I get some nice meals. Examplebam.

Anyhoo, check out that jyte thing anyway. I think you can do it without openid, but seriously, openid is cool.

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?