Monday, March 10, 2008

 

Addicted

Craig, I know you tried to warn me. I might need help lol. But I'm having a lot of fun still. Hotawakun played time is 54 days. 24 of them at level 70. Its a little crazy. My new alt paladin named Lawladyn is about 6days played time, he's only level 56 tho, and this is with the post-2.3-patch levels 20-60 XP nerfing.

I'm not completely tuned out tho. For example I'm watching my The Daily Show and Colbert Report pretty regularly again. I'm also reading globaleconomicanalysis and theoildrum more often. I'm laughing (in a maniacal kind of way) at the $107 per barrel spot price I just noticed as I think thats yet another new record.

Comments:

Pacco, this is unrelated, but I didn't know your current e-mail address: http://technology.sympatico.msn.cbc.ca/News/ContentPosting.htm?feedname=CBC-TECH-SCIENCE&newsitemid=tech-vuze&showbyline=true

I remember you talking about traffic shaping in the past and wondered if you saw this article.
 
No I hadnt seen this article, and thanks for sharing it :) Yup, just further confirmation that Cogeco is fucking with at least some customers traffic and still denying it.

At least Bell admits to doing some traffic shaping during peak times and from what I've witnessed this shaping is far less destructive than Cogeco's. I still hate it but they are at least up front about it.

I still only hear good things on the forums about TekSavvy, despite the fact that they are also mentioned in this article lol.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?