Tuesday, March 24, 2009

 

Moved to BC. On an island. WTF is that shit all about.

Its been a while. So I moved to BC. I sold my stuff and moved to BC in my car with my cat and a load of personal stuff. Renting a stupid apartment on a stupid island. No offense. IMO I dont want to be on this island. I came too far west. Anyway I am here now and Harmony lives one floor down with her mom in this same building so whatever.

I need to get my car registered in BC and insured. I need to get a safety to do that. I need to find a reputable auto shop to do that, which means work. So that car shit is being procrastinated on. And I have to get it done b/c I want to go visit my friend Justin who also lives on this island and maybe I wont hate it so much after I get a chance to meet his friends.

What else. World of Warcraft sucks. I have 3 level 80s and a level 70 and I am not to happy with any of them and loath the idea of levelling yet another character, and for what, since the whole thing is pointless anyway. The only time its not stupidly boring is when I'm playing with my friends on there, like my REAL LIFE friends, no offense to anyone I met in game but its not a real relationship. Hell, even my relationships with my real friends now seem fucked up since I can't see them in REAL LIFE anymore since I am like 4000 km away from them mostly. Fuck.

I want to go live in Solcan valley or something. I was also thinking maybe buy a house in Hope BC or something, since i can get a nice 1k square foot rancher on like 1/5 to 1/3 acre for like $150k ... might be nice to have that monthly payment going towards something other than just that month's shelter. The idea that one day there is no more monthly payment is really appealing.

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?