Monday, April 20, 2009

 

Report on Victoria BC April 20 2009 Cannabis 420 Event

Today I attended the 12th annual cannabis 420 celebration of the herb here in Victoria. It was held in centennial square and the weather could not have been nicer. Ted Smith of Hempology 101 fame was MC'ing the event, and was there with his associates including Herb the cannabis leaf. I would estimate a turnout easily exceeding four hundred people and I saw no police presence and everyone was freely smoking pot and generally having a nice time with a social atmosphere. I brought my own little pipe and was ready to toke along for the actual 4:20pm ritual and then vote in the costume contest held afterwards. A guy with a I (heart) Bongs T-shirt won over a few others by crowd cheer volume selection. I cheered for him too heh.

Video on youtube as well now (link pending)




Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?