Sunday, August 16, 2009

 

Gateway drug policy

Prohibition is a drugs gateway policy and puts people directly in contact with products they didnt necessarily want to buy.

Case in point:

Yesterday I went to one of my pot guys. One of the guys that I have to go to to buy cannabis, because the shopkeepers are all to scared to sell it. So I went to him, and he told me he did not have any Cannabis! He complained that his suppliers were all charging too much, upwards of $800 for a quarter pound. So he has stopped buying it for now and is going to wait to see if either the price comes down or the quality goes up. He complained that the good quality stuff is all going to the USA.

But then he went on to tell me how he now had mushrooms and lsd.

I thanked him for his time and proceeded to call one of my other guys, who had the same story about his suppliers charging him too much - fortunately he bought some anyway and was able to hook me up.

And so I slept well last night.

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?