Thursday, October 14, 2010

 

Lol. A year!

Well, almost a year since a post. Thats pretty lame. But what can I say. I started dating a lady named Angela. Thats been a hell of a roller coaster. We're still together, although its still quite bumpy.

I quit (err, got laid off? LOL.) my job because I was hating it and I'd saved up some money. Well, even with EI, I've burned through almost all of it and now I'm starting to think very seriously about work again.

I still like perl, I still like web stuff. So I've given myself a little project to get back into things. Its got me working with familiar stuff like my old (awesome!) code that runs as ModPerl::Registry, AJAX and captchas, as well as some new stuff like Amazon EC2 instance setup and getting a bunch of stuff going on a fresh Ubuntu 10.04. I'm sort of hoping that I can find a way for my little project to make some money but even if it doesnt at least I'm having a fun time while getting my head back into coding, problem solving, and server related shit.

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?