Monday, December 20, 2010

 

I got mad and wrote this but didnt post it to reddit. Just posting it.

Why shouldnt it make a profit? Because it doesnt need to make a profit. It needs to make exactly enough money to pay its employees. Fuck the shareholders desire for "profits" (surplus). My world doesnt need surplus it needs break even. My world is ready to STOP growing population and resource requirements OK. My world CANNOT TOLERATE the notion of ineterest/usury tied to the means of exchange. Ok your banking system shit is going to have to go away on this planet. You people call me naive but its you who are not seeing the way things are here on earth now in the year 2010 with 7 billion people NOT WORKING TOGETHER and causing a big load of problems for the earth, that if NOT REIGNED IN are going to lead to total destruction of all the life except the bloody cockroaches.

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?