Tuesday, May 10, 2011

 

Fruit of the Loom delivers

This company is really worth mentioning as having a true value for their customers' satisfaction.

I had bought a 4 pack of underwear at the WALMART and unfortunately one of the boxers had a stitching defect that I only noticed after wearing the pair for a day. Obviously I couldn't exactly return it to WALMART for an exchange (WALMART does not want to exchange opened underwear products anyways), so I wrote to Fruit of the Loom.

I sent Fruit of the Loom some pictures of the defect and asked them if they could do anything for me, and I was now a few weeks later just treated to a Canada Post parcel with a replacement 4 pack of underwear (with snazzy new styling too!) direct to my door. Talk about Customer Service! Wow, thank you Fruit of the Loom for making things very right!

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?